BQE Restaurant & Lounge
262 Edgewood Ave. South East, Atlanta GA
Sophistiratchet with a side of chicken and waffles.
Get Brunch ATL is a turnt Edgewood brunch that caters to well rounded ratchet individuals. You have to take the service with a grain of salt because it was quite slow when we went but the place was also PACKED. When the food finally did arrive it was very delicious and promptly devoured. The music was excellent, ranging from old school Earth, Wind and Fire to 21 Savage’s latest, we were dancing in our chairs the entire time. I was lucky enough to know someone who could get us a table last minute (1 bottle minimum) but if he hadn’t helped out we would have only had rights to the table for 1 hour.
Overall, if you can chill out on expecting quick service and are not one of those people who have to constantly use the bathroom (only one stall) than BQE on a Saturday is the move.
- Make a reservation for a table- we had to finesse a table with 6 people, always assume they are sold out
- 2 bottles of champagne was perfect for 6 people- They offer Bellaire Rose for $50 sometimes
- $17 Bottomless mimosas, bellinis and sangria- best for individuals
- The menu changes after 3pm to offer more savory options
- This place is loud and lively- DJ goes between hip hop, rap and R&B
- The crowd is mid 20’s and up- Dress grown and sexy
- Valet and street parking available